We are proud to offer renewable Service Agreement packages designed to provide ongoing parts and/or labor coverage for your equipment, once its original warranty has expired.
For Enquiries Contact Sukesh Krishnan on +971 4 441 6721 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer different AMC plans to our customers which covers every aspect of equipment maintenance.
BUY BACK | LEASE AGREEMENT | GYM RELOCATION | EQUIPMENT PURCHASES
CV Machines Maintenance Statement of Works
- Perform operation & functional test to verify all features are performing properly.
- Verify unit sits level on floor if necessary adjust the leveling feet.
- Turn off power switch/circuit breaker and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Inspect the power cord, make sure it is not damaged or underneath the treadmill. Verify the cord clamp is securely installed.
- Vacuum under the equipment & clean the floor underneath.
- Verify the stop clip & safety lanyard are in place and functional.
- Clean the treadmill’s frame using a cloth dampened with an approved cleaning solution. Use a soft nylon scrub brush or a towel to clean the running belt.
- Use a dry towel to clean the running belt and deck.
- Clean the electronic console surface with a damp lint free cloth and dry completely.
- Clean touch screen console with a diluted solution of one part 91% Isopropyl Alcohol to one part water on a damp lint free cloth and dry completely.
- Visually inspect the running deck and belt, make sure that the bed or belt is in good condition. Replace if necessary.
- Inspect visible welds, frame, wiring and connectors.
- Clean drive belt and pulley with a small wire brush.
- Check the tension, tracking and alignment of the running belt. Re-tension or adjust if necessary.
- Check the tension of the drive belt, adjust if necessary.
- Verify the wheels run smoothly on the elliptical ramp.
- Verify elliptical torque setting on crank arm and pillow blocks.
- Visually inspect the step-up and drive belts for cracks, fraying, or excessive wear.
- Verify the pedals move smoothly in the vertical and horizontal axis.
- Verify stationary bike seat moves smoothly through the entire adjustment range and the position latch works correctly.
- Remove hood & covers and vacuum the compartment and motor controller fan.
- Perform the software diagnostics, check LED function and record the odometer reading.
- Conduct Functionality test both the wireless and hand held heart rate.
- Check the drive motor brushes, if applicable.
- Inspect & lubricate lift motor screw, if necessary.
- Check speed sensor function.
- Test machine console programming & set-up, TV functions & Internet connectivity.
Strength Machines Maintenance Statement of Works
- Operation & function verification.
- Verify unit sits level on floor.
- Vacuum underneath equipment.
- Clean all surfaces.
- Lube guide rods, bushings, rod ends, linear bearings, shafts and pop pins.
- Inspect visible welds, frame, and cable connections.
- Inspect cables and cable ends replacing upon any sign of wear.
- Check for kinks, frayed wires or deterioration of the cable coating.
- Look for signs of wear particularly at crimped ends of the cable and near pulleys.
- Verify proper tension on all cables.
- Inspect upholstery and pads for excessive wear and re-upholster if necessary.
- Wipe down clean the frame unit.
- Verify the weight stack pin tether is attached and not missing.
- Inspect all weight pins to ensure they are secure and aligned with the weight stack.
- Verify the instruction placard is attached and intact.
- Check the machine motion to ensure smooth through full range of travel.
- Verify the adjustments of seats are fully functional and lube.
Indoor Cycle Maintenance Statement of Works
- Inspect, adjust, tune and lubricate all bikes.
- Check entire bikes for rust, loose or worn parts.
- Tighten crank arm fixing bolts & bottom bracket.
- Remove excess gunk from brake assembly.
- Inspect the brake pad for wear & tear.
- Check saddle levelness & clamp bolt.
- Check resistance unit if secured, centered and correctly adjusted.
- Check the Poly V Belt or chain properly tensioned.
- Check pedals, toe straps and adjustment handles for wear & tear.
- Test bike sensor and auto-generator functions.
- Check on bike monitor/console connectivity.